Prayers for Marriages – Pastor E.A Adeboye
Prayers for Your Marriage: Open Heavens Monday, February 14, 2022
Bible verse: Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. Ecclesiastes 4:9
Further reading: 1 Peter 3:6-7
If you are not yet married, use the prayer points below to speak into the marriage the Lord will give you soon. However, if you are not planning to get married at all, please pray for the marriages of your relatives, neighbors and members of your local assembly.
Prayers for Marriage:
1. Thank You Father, for the gift of my spouse and all You have given us as a couple. Thank You for keeping our home and sustaining the love we share. Thank You for not allowing the enemy to steal, kill and destroy this marriage, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, let my marriage glorify You this year. Let people be drawn to You because of my marriage. Use my spouse and I Lord, to rebuild people’s confidence in the marriage institution, in Jesus’ name.
3. This year, God will use my marriage like never before. God will use me and my spouse mightily for His work, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, every time I call on Your name this year, please answer me by mercy. Let Your mercy speak for me, my spouse, children and all my loved ones, in Jesus’ name.
5. Sin and disobedience will be far from my home. My spouse and I will not walk in disobedience, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please reveal Your will for our marriage so that we can please You in all our ways, in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Lord, when you come back, please let me and my family reign with You, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, anything in my marriage that does not align with Your will, please remove it today, in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Father, in every way, prosper us as a family. Prosper us so we can sponsor Your work on earth. Prosper us so we can be Your Kingdom Treasurers, joyfully financing Your work here on earth, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, I decree that there will be no divorce or separation in my marriage. I decree that my marriage will not fail God, in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. I decree that my spouse and I will live long lives in good health and sound mind with joy, serving the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
12. Your personal prayer points for your marriage.