Prayers for the Children – Pastor E.A Adeboye
Open heavens 4th of May 2021
Text: Psalms 37:25 KJV – I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Read: Joel 2 vs 28
Prayers for the Children
- Father, thank You for all children across the world. Please, give our children a heart that seeks You.
- Father, help us to fervently teach our children Your way. Please give us the wisdom to lead our children in the path of righteousness.
- Father, pour out Your Spirit upon our children and let them prophecy. Let them carry a full measure of Your Spirit.
- Lord, don’t let our children be victims of the chaos in this world. They will not be victims of kidnappers, ritual killers and wicked people. Please protect our children in all their ways in Jesus’ name.
- Father, we will not bury our children in Jesus’ name. I cover them with the blood of Jesus; premature death is not their portion in Jesus’ name.
- Father, our children will not suffer from any sickness or disease in Jesus’ name. They will enjoy divine health all the days of their lives in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, uproot every evil influence in the lives of our children. Please separate our children from every negative association in Jesus’ name.
- Father, this year, make a way for our children. Let them experience great miracles. Please remove every obstacle to their breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let this day mark a turning point to greater heights in the lives of our children forever in Jesus name.
- Lord, please make our children great. Use them for Your glory, let them be greater than we their parents.
- Lord, at Your second coming, don’t let our children be missing.
- Now pray for all the children around you one after another. Ask God to do something special for each of them.
Father, thank You for the beautiful children You have given to us. Thank You for blessing us with these children and for trusting us to care for them.