Prayers for Elders – Pastor E.A Adeboye
Open heavens 8th of June 2021
Text: Acts 14:23 KJV – And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.
Prayers for Elders
- Father, we thank You for all our elders. Please, help them to stay true to their calling as men and women of wisdom. Whenever we go to them for advice, give them wisdom to answer us correctly.
- Father, please help all our elders to finish well. None of them will lose their place in Your kingdom in Jesus name.
- Father, please heal all our elders who may be sick in their bodies. Touch them and take away the sickness and all its symptoms in Jesus name.
- Father, let none of the elders suffer the sicknesses and diseases that plague people in their old age. Father, give them divine health.
- Lord, as You used Moses until age one hundred and twenty years, please continue to use all our elders for Your glory.
- Father, for those of our elders who have stopped dreaming, please give them the grace to begin to dream again. It is not over until You say so, Lord. Our elders will dream again in Jesus name.
- Father, protect our elders in all their ways. Let the blood of Jesus speak for them every day. Let no harm come near them or their dwelling in Jesus name.
- Father, if there are lands and territories our elders have not covered according to Your will for them, please, help them to arise with strength to take over these territories so their assignments are completed in Jesus name.
- Lord, by mercy, none of our elders will be put to shame in Jesus name. Their enemies will not mock them in Jesus name.
- Father, we decree that our elders are blessed with long life and good health. They will see their grandchildren and great grandchildren even to the fourth generation in Jesus name.
- Lord, no matter what happens, our elders will live fulfilled lives in Jesus name. They will see all their dreams come true in Jesus’ name. They will laugh for joy in the Mighty name of Jesus.
- Your personal prayer point for the elders around you.
Thank You Father for all our elders who You have faithfully kept to their old age. Thank You for keeping them in good health and sound mind. Thank You for protecting them despite all that is happening in the world today.