Prayers for a full measure of Christ – Pastor E.A Adeboye
OPEN HEAVENS April 7, 2021
Bible Verse: Ephesians 4:13 KJV – Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Prayers for a full measure of Christ
– Father, thank You for giving us Jesus Christ as a perfect example of humility. Please Lord, destroy every element of pride in my life.
– Father, please remove my confidence in my skills and abilities. Help me to depend on you alone. Lord, don’t let these skills put me in trouble, help me to see You alone as the source of my achievements.
– Father, please give me the grace to forget old glories and forge ahead. Don’t let me be like Lot’s wife, always looking back to the glory of the past; help me to look forward always.
– Father, remove the desire to be popular from me. Don’t let me ever live to please people, let my desire only be to do Your will. Don’t let me end up like King Saul.
– Father, help me to put my body under. Kill the lust of the eyes in me, let material things mean nothing to me and help me to live above lust in whatever form, in Jesus’ name.
– Father, every lure of fornication or adultery in my flesh, please get rid of it today. Give me the grace to flee when the temptation comes in Jesus’ name.
– Father, every root of bitterness in me, please remove it in Jesus’ name. If there is anyone that I have not forgiven, please give me the grace to forgive him or her today.
– Father, help me never to love anyone more than I love You. Please Lord, let my bond with You be unbreakable by anyone, including my family members.
– Father, give me the grace to submit to everyone you have placed in authority over me in Jesus’ name. Take away the spirit of rebellion from my life and replace it with the spirit of obedience.
– Father, whatever is in me that would be a form of resistance to Your dwelling and operating within me, please take it out in Jesus’ name. If I refuse to let it go, take it out by force.
– Lord, I open my heart up to You, please dwell in me without measure and use me for Your purpose here on earth.
– Your personal prayer requests.
Thanksgiving: Thank God that He saved your soul. Thank Him that He is willing to dwell in you and to use you for His glory.